Sunday, November 16, 2008

Benzocaine Condoms Side Effects

solite paure...


second attempt to post on the iphone, this time at night in Melbourne but on the bus going home. More than seven months have gone by and much has changed since I left home, my expectations, I put myself in front of different situations, but above all the feeling and way of living them. I would say that at this time I moved to the way we see things of years, which is sometimes a bit 'extreme, but it is cmq in a more sensible approach.
What scares me is not my growth (assuming that one can speak of growth), but rather the reflect this change at home. What can happen to my optimism and my new in the city of broad shoulders "no se pol" and "sorry but x el fio de ..."? everything will be lost and come back as before or worse I do not like it as the place I call home and I feel like I'm here, other?
The thing I do not leave some with a few questions.
probably because of the time, but between birthdays and lack of work I begin to feel far away from home, and at the same time I feel I have to stay away as much as possible not to throw in the wind all the work done so far. Confusing situation as always.
For the rest goes all right here as always, the weekend is state of those quiet, we had a dinner Friday between Italians and a bbq by Pritika Saturday, Sunday a visit to the fish market, for Efrem had never eaten oysters, but then home early because of the wind ...
Annie decided to take the week off, given that the other had not liked it, so it helps Efrem looking for a job, then the next week seems determined to leave for Cairns to go down the whole east coast, and is found a companion traveling on the network that I believe will meet next Monday. This journey should last four weeks, so to be back for Christmas, which means that I am crazy and share the house with Gillian, I hope well ...
On the one hand I'm sad that Annie goes away because there will be close to me, I do not know if the other out of jealousy or envy I'd like to go and I feel a bit 'silly to spend a year across the world and do not see anything in this country, but you can not do everything and I think I rather prefer a tour in Asia.
Anyway there is the chance to dance in a couple of weeks, maybe 3, road trip (I hope the beetle will agree) by picking fruit to the south, not much will be my dream gold coast but better than nothing ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment