Saturday, February 7, 2009

Betty Crocker Pound Cake Mix Recipes

Australia arrivederci

Last week we went from Nivi and Steve, probably the most weeks' easy in my life. Wake up around 730 for a run from Clovelly Coogee with Chilli, Labradorina the black, though would prefer a quiet walk, you never back and runs for 40 minutes all that I ask every morning.
Then, on my return, garden shower and breakfast prepared by the angel of years, Steve has made his call for breakfast but it seems to me too angel. Then, quietly started its operation in 'the day that the Vatra prepare boxes to be shipped home, the sale of useless junk on ebay and readings on the sofa, all without too much stress, toward the end of the week we started to load a container with the things that Steve and Nivi leave in Oz during their seven months of traveling, all without ever cmq stress.
juggle everything between the last 6 or 7 minutes I was able to submit the forms for my Taxback and see when and where I will give back for the moment I do not know anything, I can only hope ...
Questra week as well as very relaxing and 'was excellent for dinner, we never ate at home every single night there was someone to greet party held by Sunday Nivi with more' than 20 guests, dinner show, as always, but mission "to finish the wine risrve" failure; Monday former heads of Annie + Sean, desperate party and 'got to the point of considering getting on a plane while to come to us, not that Australia has a lot of alternatives but it would seem a huge obstacle for him. Dinner Tuesday to Jazushi crazy, Japanese restaurant (can be easily guessed from the name) which offers live jazz, and I removed a few years we have a whim to live a little 'Sydney with a different spirit from that of two paid workers that we have done over the past months. Wednesday, Natasha and Jesse Glenn, usually bourbon drinks and dinner in Thai kings cross, simple but pleasant evening, and finally arrives on Thursday with dinner at the invitation of the Nivi Rise, another Japanese restaurant, but ... show, you can not 'say the least.
starting Friday and now Phuket but this' another story ... I'm tired and Australia and 'over, that stuff, but I got the other day??

0 comments:

Post a Comment