Friday, December 12, 2008

How Much Olive Oil A Day Should The Dog Get

Yawwnnn


I'm starting to suffer from the lack of Trieste, the small, boring town 'from my documents that turns out to be home for those 4 walls between which I can decide for me and' lawful and what is not e’, dove posso decidere chi ci puo’ stare e chi no, e dove soprattutto stanno le persone che amo.
Sono stanco di stare qui a non far nulla, sono stanco di essere l’unico a cui fa schifo vivere in un porcile, sono stanco di gente che torna sbronza alle 11 di mattina e comincia a tirare nutella in giro per la cucina; sono stanco.
Mi e’ stato chiesto se voglio allungare il mio contratto di qualche giorno in modo da finire la settimana e ho accettato, cosi’ adesso finisco il 9 di gennaio, ancora 4 settimane di lavoro esatte. 4 settimane e me ne vado da questa casa, che sta diventando un vero incubo.
Ieri sera finito di lavorare sono tornato a casa, credo per il primo venerdi da quando sono a Sydney, ero triste e stanco, senza soldi in tasca e senza nessuna voglia di chiamare qualcuno; l’unica cosa che voglio adesso e’ che questi 10 giorni prima che torni Annie passino il piu’ in fretta possibile, sono sicuro che con lei qui le cose saranno diverse, o almeno scappotteremo in 2…
Sarah ci ha comprato 2 biglietti per il cinema per ringraziarci dell’aiuto per il trasloco, mi ha colpito parecchio e mi ha fatto notare come ancora salto alle conclusioni troppo in fretta. Ieri sera i 2 dvd a noleggio saltavano entrambi quindi dopo aver visto per l’ennesima volta Shaun of the dead, sono andato a dormire alle 11; questa mattina sveglia presto, nessuna voglia di alzarmi (per non ritrovarmi senza nulla da fare), riesco a rigirarmi in bed for an hour then I get up around 9. No form of milk for breakfast, on the other hand, and 'such as toilet paper and sponges for dishes, if you do not buy them I will never return' ... With
Scazzi, I went toward the beach, is raised by Efrem sofa and follow me to the supermarket we buy milk, eggs, cereals, chocolate cream 'cause I propose we make the crepes Efrem, I who have the desire to live a hermit crab decline with a "if you want loopholes" that's always pluralize everything (which often becomes do) after a while 'becomes heavy.
Perhaps things were never different, it's just me that I have definitely run out of energy, most do not know 'where go to recharge and certainly not doing anything ... things do not improve the past few days I decided that when I return to Italy to make me want to put together some money and do a photography course true, I was thinking to visual journalism, but I have yet to understand where, when and for how much. In the beginning of this research, I have two addresses, both in Italy, both with good feedback but move around Europe maybe I like best ', before embarking on any new mission I have to finish my course Apple never know that in a country where I can work freely I can come in handy ... I already
Bon 'clean the floor, I put more' or less in order the room, I can do washing machines 'cause is and idiot' just went to sleep, now I have even finished the post, and almost 'noon and I will find something to do ...' mess!
Less than 4 months and I'm at home, then already 'know that I will not be' happy and I miss' on when I was in Sydney but now I just need a break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment