Sunday, January 11, 2009

Insest Does It Realy Happen

Road Trip!

Ah vacation. The last week of work and 'flew in a flash, the role of supervisor not changed my life on the other hand I did from a substitute teacher at my future, and which' was quite funny ...
On Friday I stopped for 'last time in the office to drink a few beers with colleagues and it' was very nice to see that all knew that I was going to be and came to greet me, I spent half an hour to bleed millions of hands and feel good wishes and thanks. Around until late evening with Annie and her boyfriend Efrem Pritika then we reached Gillian and his new girlfriend in kings cross, and via them to party.
Saturday morning Annie and I went on a mission post, I had to send her a box of clothes and an entire suitcase of course after we woke up late, having shot three post offices and finally found parking, we did a year in a row being told that my box was too heavy and too large suitcase Annie have directly refused to weigh. So mission failed, for the time we left Nivi and we'll do everything to return from road trip ... Saturday afternoon concluded with dinner by Nivi and Steve, much appreciated as always, then to bed early ready for departure.
Sunday morning the intent to leave at 10 and 'went to the Cavalry 10:15, when we realized we still had a couple of hours of work ahead. We moved the bed in our room Gillian, freed all our things and left my suitcase in the sun room, between kisses and hugs we go away from home at one o'clock, a quick stop to Alice for a couple of things to borrow and then finally away from Sean. We are presenting him with a beetle that the two most 'can not be filled' in some way we can get also his belongings in the car and finally part.
Guido for a few hours south, I forward the great pacifc drive, a road that literally 'built on water, mood and' high, the Beetle Convertible is' clear and I with my hat that I'm skin and 'a marvel, Efrem has my sombrero on his head, then as I totally obscure the view drove him back. Around 5, the time begins to deteriorate and become the first clouds to see, do not spend a lot of that starts to rain, we arrive at the campsite (booderee national park) to 6.30 and assemble the tents in the rain, nothing heavy but still annoying; when finished we set off on a BBQ to cook steaks and since the plate and 'indoor pitch will the rest of the evening, a couple of bottles of wine and neighbors tent accompany us. Arriving at the campsite we saw wallabies (miniature kangaroos), and after dinner I had a close encounter with a pair of possums, I even managed to stroke one. The next morning we went to reception to advise that we arrived late and fix the bill, sensing the lady talking on the phone we decided to price me ask you a quote before you tell her that we were already 'in and once it was discovered that $ 110 for 2 days we decided to decamp in haste. Sbaraccare the pitch where we parked the car and we stayed on the beach, the day is not 'much injured' but sand and sea are worth being seen; afternoon, we turn to another area of \u200b\u200bthe park, we meet a porcupine (or at least I think it's called so ') a family of kangaroos true to complete an entire series of koocabarra and water turtle, we saw more 'animals in 2 days in 9 months ... Still a couple of places we share highlights of the park and to the south, about 40km before we reach Milton, a town of about 8 / 10 souls 5km before Ulladulla (large international metropolis, we are talking about almost 13,000 inhabitants), we take a couple of beds in a brewery that makes the upper floor of accommodation for backpackers, needless to say we are alone ...
include shower and comfort ' di una stanza, con in piu’ l’aiuto di una cucina, un paio di birre e un tavolo da biliardo la serata passa in un lampo. Alle 11 sono a letto (Annie ci ha lasciato alle 9) e domani via pronti per una nuova tappa della nostra avventura australe appena cominciata…

0 comments:

Post a Comment